So cast your votes now!
First Click Free has two main goals:
- To include highly relevant content in Google's search index. This provides a better experience for Google users who may not have known that content existed.
- To provide a promotion and discovery opportunity for publishers with restricted content.
First Click Free is designed to protect your content while allowing you to include it Google's search index. To implement First Click Free, you must allow all users who find your page through Google search to see the full text of the document that the user found in Google's search results and that Google's crawler found on the web without requiring them to register or subscribe to see that content. The user's first click to your content is free and does not require logging in. You may, however, block the user with a login or payment or registration request when he tries to click away from that page to another section of your content site
Labels: Tuesday StumbleUpon
Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth.
Money Manager includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness - something one can use everyday.
1. Currently works under Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista
2. Binaries available for Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu Linux(.deb), SuSE Linux (.rpm)
3. Can be compiled from source for any other Linux Distro
1. Translating to your language
2. Helping submit patches for bugs
3. Helping porting to your OS
4. Spreading the word
Labels: Featured Downloads
1. Featured Download - With this topic I will be presenting downloadable tools and softwares. The product can either be an open-source, free or on trial. I will post How-Tos, reviews for this particular product. Expect this every Monday of each week.
2. Tuesday StumbleUpon - this topic will present interesting websites, weblogs, articles, essay and tools I stumbled upon. Hope this will interest you too.
3. Sunday Reviews - Reviews, reviews, reviews of anything.